Tuesday, March 29, 2005

An Ordinary Guy

Everyday, God uses me to touch the live of someone. Most days, I never even know who that is. As my faith grows, I continue to open my heart to others. Never knowing when God is going to use me to touch their lives. I've found that only when I am focused on God (and not me) that I get used the most. How tough it is to set aside my needs (and desires) to let God use me. This is a on going struggle for me everyday. Then again, if I didn't struggle to serve, my heart and faith wouldn't grow beyond my limitations. Only God can challenge me to grow more than I can imagine.
Thanks to my favorite little sister for sending me the story today. Even though she is younger, she still teaches her older brother something new. I Love You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home