Thursday, February 24, 2005

Jesus Loves Me

Today's story (song) is for the church newsletters, newspapers and christian magazines that publish the Inspiration Daily messages.
For me, the song brought a smile to my face. As I "face" growing older, it's a comfort for me to read and know I am not the only one who feels this way. What a great way to celebrate another day.
As I live my life for God's glory, I treasure the thought of a huge smile on your face. I know it's contagious.
Keep on smiling!
Tim

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2006 at 3:11 AM, Blogger answer-man said...

enjoyed your blog, we are introducing our New Updated Dvd Bible Site **www.BibleMediaDvd.Com** and thought you might enjoy all the new features of the King James Version, New Living Translation Version on Dvd and also have a free offering of a Children's Bible Story CD for the lowest prices now of $29.95. Stop by and check out the Free Demo. Thank you for your time and Have a Great Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home