Friday, January 21, 2005

Growing Up

The list continues to grow bigger. I am so thankful.

After being on the west coast for a business trip last week, I am begining to get caught up on my work and focus my attention back on the list.

I noticed today that the message section on Yahoo has grown to a second page. Amazing how time passes so quickly. I look back over the messages and see the many emails I've received about changed lives. I am so grateful that God is using me and my life to change yours. What a joy to witness the changes in other people's lives. To watch as they grow in their faith is a joy I can't describe in words.

Also, this week has been a challenge as the person in the razor group has posted a second message to our group. I've written a message to him asking him to stop. I also posted a message to customer support on Yahoo. I guess time will tell.

Hope your life is going well and your faith is growing.
May God's joy be a blessing in your life.
Tim

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2005 at 11:10 AM, Blogger Johnny P. said...

Hey Tim....
My name is Johnny Portugal i'm 14, and i am currently living in POMPANO BEACH FLORIDA. A couple of years back,, i surendered my life to Christ and I have been changed thanx to him. though i have a good relationship wth God, i want increase my faith. and your page was awsome. do u have any advice or tips to give me? anything would help thanx.


Johnny.

 
At January 27, 2005 at 11:11 AM, Blogger Cristina said...

Hey,
i`m also a christian and while trying to find another christian person i ran into you ( well your blog lol).I know what you mean when you say that only faith can upholds us sometimes.Its awesome how God is using you.If you wish to know more about me my blog is
lifeasajesusfreak.blogspot.com

Living fo Him,
Cristina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home