Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Group grows

After about 24 hours since the last invite was sent out, the inspiration daily group is around 4000 members. We sent out almost 40,ooo invites (50 at a time) so this only represents about 10%. I know that about 20% of the old Inspiration List subscribers are in South Africa and don't have web access. So I had thought that we would have a much higher number of group members by now. Guess I need to sit back and relax, let God take care of the growth and be thankful for having a place to move the list to.
I've been thinking about using the instant message portion of the Yahoo group area. Perhaps we could have a monthly message session with me online answering questions and talking about the messages. Leave your feedback and let me know what you think.
God Bless and merry Christmas,
Tim

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2004 at 1:52 PM, Blogger RS:: said...

Tim,

i would like to tank you for all what you have done for me threw inspiration list. I am a member from the beginning and i really enjoy it. God bless you and all members too.


I would like to express my support for you and encourage you to continue with your work.

RS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home